MPB Sutton timber greenhouse pressure treated cedar insurance claim storm damage
This Sutton Greenhouse comes in Pressure Treated Deal Wood or Cedar Wood
All greenhouses come with 12" shelving on one side
with 16" staging for sizes 4'6" x 6', 6'9" x 6', 8'10" x 6', and 11' x 6'.
and 25" staging for all other sizes.
Toughened Glass throughout.
Delivered and erected free of charge in England & Wales
(Other area's please ask)
Delivery will take approx. 3 weeks
Eaves height: 1.57m
Ridge boards in pressure treated deal
Please supply your telephone number when buying, this is required for delivery purposes only
Notes from Manufacturers:
- All buildings are fully guaranteed to be free from defects and faulty installation for a period of 12 months.
- We would like to remind customers that timber is an organic product, subject to naturally occurring changes that result from different environmental conditions i.e. changes in colour, surface, splits and shrinkage. We cannot accept any responsibility for these natural changes.
- All base work is the responsibility of the customer as is the safe securing of the building once erected. We require a level solid base, either paving slabs or concrete upon which to install your building.
- Pressure treated floor bearers laid on top of your prepared base are an important and valuable option as they allow the circulation of air underneath the timber floor and help to keep it dry and sound.
- Please allow for as much room as possible around the building for our installers to work during installation.
- Our installers will need a clear access to carry building sections from the vehicle to your prepared base with no height restrictions or tight sharp corners to negotiate. Our installers cannot lift sections over fences more than 4' in height or over buildings such as garages. If the only access is through the house a straight run is required, many sections will not pass through standard doorways. Please advise us in advance if there are any difficulties regarding access.
- Always make allowance for any roof overhang when buildings have to go into confined spaces.
- All of our buildings are treated with a good quality timber preservative on the inside as well as the outside prior to leaving the factory. We recommend that you re-treat your buildings at regular intervals to maintain the appearance and life span of your building.
- Ironmongery is black japanned, galvanised, brass or brass plated.
- Glass is 3mm horticultural, 4mm toughened or 4mm float glass.
- All timber sizes stated are finished sizes i.e. after machining, please note that finished sizes can vary by plus or minus 1mm.
- All building dimensions shown in this brochure are approximate, based on external wall sizes.
- All timber used in the construction of our buildings originates from sustainable forests.
Other sheds & buildings available in our ebay shop
Any questions please call 01269 832535 or email