10'x10' Cedar Martley Summerhouse Delivered & Erected
The Martley Summerhouse in Cedar Wood
Pitched square cedar slatted roof mounted on top of a felted, solid pine inner roof. Georgian style windows and doors with ‘antique’ style door fittings. Toughened Glass. Two opening windows (open their full length) and two fixed. Locking doors. Spirit based timber treatment throughout.
Delivered and erected free of charge in England & Wales
(Other area's please ask)
Delivery will take approx. 3 weeks
Sizes: 10’ x 10’ ( 3.04m x 3.04m).
Eaves height (internal): 6’9” (2.06m).
Apex height (internal): 8’6” (2.59m).
Doors: 4’ (1.22m) wide double doors.
Cladding: cedar shiplap.
Framing: 33mm x 45mm deal.
Please supply your telephone number when buying, this is required for delivery purposesNotes from Manufacturers:
- All buildings are fully guaranteed to be free from defects and faulty installation for a period of 12 months.
- We would like to remind customers that timber is an organic product, subject to naturally occurring changes that result from different environmental conditions i.e. changes in colour, surface, splits and shrinkage. We cannot accept any responsibility for these natural changes.
- All base work is the responsibility of the customer as is the safe securing of the building once erected. We require a level solid base, either paving slabs or concrete upon which to install your building.
- Pressure treated floor bearers laid on top of your prepared base are an important and valuable option as they allow the circulation of air underneath the timber floor and help to keep it dry and sound.
- Please allow for as much room as possible around the building for our installers to work during installation.
- Our installers will need a clear access to carry building sections from the vehicle to your prepared base with no height restrictions or tight sharp corners to negotiate. Our installers cannot lift sections over fences more than 4' in height or over buildings such as garages. If the only access is through the house a straight run is required, many sections will not pass through standard doorways. Please advise us in advance if there are any difficulties regarding access.
- Always make allowance for any roof overhang when buildings have to go into confined spaces.
- All of our buildings are treated with a good quality timber preservative on the inside as well as the outside prior to leaving the factory. We recommend that you re-treat your buildings at regular intervals to maintain the appearance and life span of your building.
- Ironmongery is black japanned, galvanised, brass or brass plated.
- Glass is 3mm horticultural, 4mm toughened or 4mm float glass.
- All roofs are protected with a layer of green or optional red mineral felt.
- All timber sizes stated are finished sizes i.e. after machining, please note that finished sizes can vary by plus or minus 1mm.
- All building dimensions shown in this brochure are approximate, based on external wall sizes.
- All timber used in the construction of our buildings originates from sustainable forests.
Other sheds & buildings available in our ebay shop
Any questions please call 01269 832535 or email